- How to french braid my own hair. I had no idea that I was capable of that skill. New favorite hair-do, for sure.
- How to use a table saw.
- What Yestermorrowians are talking about when they say "The Boneyard." It's where we store lumber, primarily. 2-foot wide pieces of lumber that were cut from a tree that fell on campus.
- Not to try to walk to my tent without a light source. (That was actually learned last night.)
- Sap does not come off hands.
- Eggs taste different if the chicken eats reptiles.
- There's a lot to do on a rainy day.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
A Brief Update
Lessons learned today: